The Red Stag Difference
why choose red stag ?
- we provide engineered solutions for the most difficult of fencing and balustrade requirements and publish site specific PS1 and PS3 documents for consented installations
- we focus on high quality and durability, we stand by our products and services and take great pride in what we do
- we use only the best quality materials, from toughened glass to premium aluminium with superior wall thickness
- our made to order products are powder coated using Dulux Duralloy or Duratec to suit our Kiwi coastal conditions
- compared to mass produced products available from the major DIY stores, our products won’t flex, vibrate in the wind or fade
- made to measure is what we do !
- our experienced team will offer unparalleled depth of knowledge and work with you to establish the best solution to suit your needs and budget
How does our Process Work ?
Step 1Send us some photos of the area and dimensions to prepare project estimates. We can also meet you on site to discuss your project and bring samples giving you a full range of many options.
Click the link below to browse our online store for pricing and styles.
A quote will be emailed to you within 7 days
Upon acceptance of the quote, you pay a 75% deposit. Our design and project management team set about co-ordinating your project.
Our fabrication team manufactures your project in our fully equipped workshop
Your gate and/or fence panels are sent to our Dulux Approved powder coaters
Our team of installers and automation specialists install your project
Management inspects your property and signs over the job to you providing 100 percent satisfaction. We warrantee our workmanship and we always come back if ever you need us.